BOOKING CONDITIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking after 1st Febuary 2017 with Airport Shuttles and other associated names and websites which are trading names of The Transfer Group Limited. Registered in England Company No: 10578277
1. It is the customer's responsibility to check that all details regarding their booking are correct. We take no responsibility for any incorrect information we may have been given.
2. No refunds or credits are given for unused or cancelled tickets. Tickets are only valid for the dates given - unless due to exceptional airline delays.
3. Being a scheduled service we do leave the airport as per our timetable.
4. Delayed customers must telephone us on so that we can accommodate them on the next available service. We do not accept any reverse charge calls.
4.1 In the case of missed flights, flight delays or transport failure through breakdown or weather conditions, forcing you to miss your transfer, Airport Shuttles will require you to claim on your travel insurance for the cost of your new transfer or alternative transportation, accommodation or any other expenses. It is a condition of carriage that you have sufficient travel insurance cover for any occasion
5. Customers who make their own way home from the airport do so at their own expense.
6. We reserve the right to substitute vehicles and any journeys at our discretion.
7. We take no responsibility for circumstances beyond our control. I.e. traffic accidents, road closures, bad weather, etc.
8. Customers are responsible for their own luggage and documents at all times. We will assist the customer when appropriate. All lost luggage will be returned to Head Office for the customer to collect.
9. Customers are advised to choose a service that arrives at the airport at least 2 hours prior to flight departure time. We take no responsibility for missed flights if customers do not follow this advice.
10. For each seat sold 1 normal sized suitcase (max. 32 inches & 20 kgs approx.) + 1 item of hand luggage is allocated. Any additional items are subject to a £8.00 supplement fee. All additional or oversized luggage must be declared at the time of booking. Exculding child buggies, additional items of luggage can only be allocated to Adult passenger tickets only. Total luggage will be allocated evenly across all passengers on ticket.
11. Each Group Ticket is limited to 1 pick-up point, 1 drop off point, 1 journey to the airport and 1 journey from the airport.
12. Any amendment to your booking is subject to a £10.00 amendment fee. The number of amendment fees payable is not restricted.
13. We reserve the right to add a surcharge to all tickets due to fluctuating operational costs.
14. Airport Shuttles reserves the right (and delegates to its drivers and appointed agents the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or whose behavior is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s). Passengers are not allowed to consume alcohol on any of our vehicles. In any event we the company or the driver refuses carriage due to the above no refund will be given
15. Airport Shuttles will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Airport Shuttles will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
16. Airport Shuttles shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses if declared at time of booking, arising directly out of any breach in contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to the ticket face value.
17. As this is a fully automated system, should an undercharge happen, Airport Shuttles reserves the right at any time to charge the missing amount to the clients card or to cancel the transfer at its discretion and refund the amount paid.
18. All transactions will be regarded as taking place in The United Kingdom. You are buying a ticket to travel which is valid immediately after you complete payment and will be delivered immediately by email. All places are reserved as notified on the ticket/voucher.
19. All comments regarding our service should be in writing and addressed to The Transfer Group Limited, Cornwallis House, Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex , SS14 3BB
20. All claims regarding our service should be in writing within 7 days and addressed to The Transfer Group Limited, Cornwallis House, Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex , SS14 3BB
This is the web site of The Transfer Group Limited
Our postal address is
The Transfer Group Limited
We can be reached via e-mail at help (at) airport-shuttles.co.uk or you can reach us by telephone at +441279260220
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, writing to us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
When making payments, you will be redirected to the banks own secure site for paying and redirected back afterwards to complete the booking.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, The DMA's Committee on Ethical Business Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org, state or local consumer protection office or Citizens Advice Bureau.